Children’s Ministry – Our purpose
Our main aim is to share and teach Gods Word and the message of Jesus Christ to children.
We minister to the children through a wide range of activities, singing and applicable bible lessons.
The Sunday School program
The aim of the Sunday School Program is to provide:
– Christian training for the children on worshipping the Lord and learning His Word
– Receive an accurate understanding of the spiritual truths & Bible facts.
The Sunday School program uses the God Space material.
Teaching & learning is conducted in a small group classroom environment.
Various methods used to teach about God and His Word include:
* Storytelling, craft, games, discussion
* Singing songs to praise God
* Memorising Bible scripture
* Becoming familiar with using the Bible
* Being encouraged to pray and give thanks to God.
There are currently three classes in the Sunday school program:
Bubbles class – children in preschool & kindergarten
Splash! class – children in grades 1 to 3
Xstream class – children in grades 4 to 6.
Sunday school class time is from 10.30am to 11.30am every Sunday.
The Splash and Xtreme classes are on break during the school holidays. The Bubbles class are on break during the Summer school holidays.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about our Children’s Ministry or the Sunday School program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.’ Proverbs 22:6